Keeping your pet healthy and happy means feeding it the correct diet. Sometimes however the feeder insects (crickets / locusts etc) don’t have enough nutrition in them. Gut loading is a means to get around this so they provide additional nutrients to your pet (see our blog post on Gut Loading here).
Designed to correct the poor nutritional value of some feeder insects Repton can be used to “dust” (or coat) feeder insects before they’re fed to your pet and thus pass on important and essential nutrients.
Repton Insect Dusting Supplement 100g At a Glance:
- High quality, broad spectrum vitamin, mineral and amino acid insect dusting supplement.
- Ultra fine high quality formulation results in superb and even adhesion to food items, making Repton easy to apply with minimal waste and due to it’s ultra fine formulation ensures excellent adhesion to insects
- Uniform adhesion of all the contents of the supplement
- Can be used for Insect dusting supplement for reptiles and amphibians
- Ultra wide spectrum with 46 balanced nutrients
- A specific balance of vitamins, minerals and micro-nutrients
You might also be interested in our:
If you’ve got any questions on our Repton Insect Dusting Supplement or on how you should be gut loading your pet feel free to drop into the shop which is located at 187 Old Chester Rd, Birkenhead CH42 3TB, give us a call now on 0151 645 6235 or use our contact form on our website.
Remember you can sign up for our monthly newsletter here which has tips and information about how to keep your pet healthy and the latest Repton Insect Dusting Supplement offers.