This high performance mist system is a new and improved version of the Super Rain. The Lucky Reptile Super Rain II has the following integral features to help you mimic the natural environment of your exotic pet:
1. A quieter and more powerful pump allowing extension nozzles to be added for larger set-ups.
2. A low voltage pump that achieves up to 162 L/h and 4.8 bar and can be used with over 15 spray nozzles in single or multiple terrariums.
3. Comprises a low noise/low voltage pump, 12V transformer, 4 spray nozzles, 1 dripping valve, water filter, water reservoir, 5m of tubing and all necessary connectors.
4. Having an angle of 50 degrees the spray nozzles can be rotated through 360 degrees by virtue of an improved attachment system.
5. Easily installed in glass terrariums using the suction cups included.
6. As plants will often not get enough water through misting alone the system comes with a dripping valve that can be used for watering the plants inside the terrarium.
7. The water can be pumped out directly of the water part of your terrarium/paludarium creating a closed circuit and is filtered to help stop blockages.
8. The Lucky Reptile Super Rain II comes with an overflow valve which prevents the pump from being damaged if the nozzles become blocked.
If you’ve got any questions about the Lucky Reptile Super Rain II then you’re more than welcome to drop into one of the shops (we have two, one in Rock Ferry the other in Moreton), we’d love to see you in person!
The addresses and phone numbers for both can be found here on our contact page.
Remember you can sign up for our monthly newsletter, which has tips and information about how to keep your pet healthy and happy and the latest exotic pet products such as the Lucky Reptile Super Rain II.